Sunday, July 08, 2007

How can you say no to this adorable cat?

I've needed to write this post for a while, but have put it off because I hate the thought of being separated from my precious Naomi


As you may know, my husband James and I are preparing to move to Scotland for two years.
I've hoped and prayed that taking Naomi with us would work out, but alas, my dreams have been shattered. I've realized that flying her across the Atlantic might cause her irreparable mental health issues so now we are faced with the the dilemma of finding a new home for her. If we can't find the perfect match for Naomi, we will take her with us and hope she arrives with some of her sanity still intact. Take a look and fall in love:









If you're interested in learning more about Naomi, or know someone who might be, let me know!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey, I feel for you. When we came back to the US, we had to leave our 2 cats in Thailand...it's been 14 years and I still wish we'd been able to bring them with us, even though I know they would have disliked life Stateside.

Good luck...