Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two Weeks Until I'm At HOME!

In exactly two weeks we will be about to land in Newark, NJ to then transfer to a flight that will take us to the very best place in the world...RICHMOND, VIRGINIA!!!

I can not wait for our visit. It's going to be so great.

James and I are in a wedding and there will be all kinds of fun wedding festivities to partake in, which are always a good time. I'll get to hug so many wonderful people and I'm sure will cry tons of happy tears. I'll also get to go to all of my own doctors, such a treat! I've avoided any sort of medical office here, not wanting to have to get used to a new doctor, never any fun.

And most importantly, I've got a running list of restaurants we will be visiting. You want to see us? Let me know and I'll give you a choice of restaurants you can meet us at!

See you soon!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Yay, yay, yay!! Richmond is getting excited for your return too! You pick the restaurant and Sam and I would LOVE to catch up!

andi said...

I'm pretty sure I will be in Richmond at some point during that time-span. I will plan on it. And I will let you know when it gets closer so you can tell me where I can see you! Hurray!

Caroline said...

You wouldn't happen to be the same Jennifer that was in my boxcar at Camp Willow Run during your last summer as a camper? I couldn't see your picture that close up, but I had to ask. Its Caroline (Owen) Gilmore just popping in to say "hi" and how exciting it is that you're in Scotland, with your husband! It still seems like we should all be 20 and not 27 and (cough) 30! If this is the right Jennifer, let me know at www.momofaredhead.blogspot.com. Take care!

Wilson Ramblings said...

I will be looking for you at that wedding! I can't wait to see you and give you a great big hug!

Katie

Anonymous said...

sister! i cant wait to see you im so excited! woohoo :)