Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend Update

Thursday Night
Dinner with mom, dad, grandmother, brother, husband, nephew, brother's girlfriend for mother's day. Ate at a delicious restaurant, Antonio's, on Route 10 in Chester. It's a hike from the City, but seriously amazing food.

Friday

Work until 1:00
Worked out for a while
Worked on painting the hallway for a little bit
Received a delivery from James and Ross of our most fave thing ever: free stuff, from Ross' parents
Made some yummy Thai food for dinner

Saturday
Ran the Susan Komen Race for the Cure 5K with Macaria, had a great time. SOOO many people ran it
Did some more painting in the hallway/stairwell
Took a break to drive down Williamsburg Rd to get some more paint from Scherwin-Williams
Got a Gardenia plant for my Mom from Southern States
Babysat for my boss's kids from 5-12. had so much fun with them, as usual (5 yr. old twin boys, 6 yr. old girl, 12 yr. old boy)

Sunday
Sunday School and Church at Stony Point Presbyterian
Ate a ton of meat for lunch: shrimp and steak...and nothing else
Enjoyed the sun at Jenna's rooftop pool at her Shockoe Bottom apartment building
Franklin Street Community and a yummy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Played Ticket to Ride with James and my parents
Watched the Soprano's: OMG, I can't believe he killed him. I mean, I can believe it, but I can't.
To bed.

No comments: