Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Shiny New Bike

I got a new bike! I'm so excited, this is my first official road bike. You can see a picture of it here. But I got it at a much cheaper price than what's listed at that site...you know how I love a good deal!

The funny thing is, James got the same exact bike (much larger of course, since he is a foot taller than me.) It just turned out that the same bike he really liked was the only one that fit me really well, after looking for weeks at many bike shops. So we are "that couple" with His and Her's. This is a first for us. I have to say, even though it was not intentional, I think it's pretty cute.

I even got a matching helmet. That fact, I am very excited about.

I'm about to set off on my first long journey. From my house to my work. It's 6.4 miles. This will be a test to see if I want to make the trek during the week.

I'll let you know how it goes.