Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My day, summed up.

-My friend came in as a new patient

-My boss, once again, proved his incredible generosity with a shocking offer

-A lady passed out on me...literally, on top of me. She fainted and I caught her, sort of, and then we both fell to the ground. She's about 6 inches taller than me and 50 lbs heavier. It was quite a scene.

-I sent off my new frames to get lenses put in them, I can't wait to get them!

-I learned a lesson from my 9 year old nephew Noah on how to look at a situation from a positive perspective and trust God's plans.

-I realized, once again, how amazing my friends are. They love me enough to make actual invitations for our farewell party. Invitations on REAL PAPER!

-My mom helped me find the one item that will help me enjoy Scotland's gray, rainy, windy, cool, sun-deprived weather: The Happy Light.

-I assisted on tons of surgery's.

-I drank an Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey.

-The Visa application process continues.

1 comment:

andi said...

Who are these friends, and will they make sure I get an invitation? Wait, is it weird that I just invited myself?