Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is nice.

Sitting in the conservatory (a room made up of 95% glass), feeling the bright sun on my face and soaking in how warm it's making the room (so I can pretend it's actually this warm outside and I don't live in a place where summer doesn't exist), listening to someone playing the bagpipes at a wedding down the street, remembering our wedding (we had a bagpiper pipe us in and out of the church...almost FIVE years ago!), procrastinating the long to-do list for the moment, and enjoying a sense of peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I shouldn't complain but I'm getting a wee bit tired of snow the very cold days we've been having in IN. I try and keep it in perspective when I think of Dornach!!

Amy said...

Hurray - almost your 5th anniversary!!! Ours tooo! Call you soon ok? I'm just trying to get my head above water around here. cant wait to get back in touch. Love, Amy