Wednesday, December 20, 2006

No more freedom of speech for me!

Last week, my friend Justin let me know that he saw a reference to my blog in Brick magazine in their blog watch section (good lookin' out Justin!). First let me just say how surprised and flattered I was. Maybe it's not such a big deal, but it was pretty exciting to me.

After I got over the coolness of it, and I read the excerpt that was published, I began to get a little nervous. The portion of my post that was published was about a patient at the dental office where I work. I realized that I could get in some serious trouble if the wrong people read my blog. What with the whole HIPPA law stuff, I could potentially be looking at a law suite. Crap.

So I've just finished scanning previous posts I've written and did a little editing.

But thanks Brick people, for thinking my ramblings are worth recommending!

No comments: