Saturday, March 08, 2008

Babies All Over the Place

I was thinking today how I know tons of people who are pregnant with their first baby right now. I guess I'm just at that age where people start having babies. It was like that year after we got married; we called it, "the year of the wedding." We went to 12 weddings that year.

My one friend's due date is tomorrow, so she could be in labor as I type! She and I have been friends since the third grade.

This friend is due later in March. Here are some fun photos of us from our crazy high school and college days.

She has about a month and a half to go. We were in a Bible study together in Richmond, now neither of us live there!

This is a couple we met when we were going through training in Belgium to come to Scotland. They're in Spain.

There's a second couple who we met the same way, they're in Spain too and they're about 3 months ahead of the couple above.

Then there's a girl I went to high school with; we played soccer and field hockey together. She's one of the funniest people I know; she she's about 3 months along I think.

My pharmacist in Richmond, aka the best pharmacist ever, is due in June. She's been a gem and helped me stay seizure free by sending me my meds every momth.

I don't know this couple in the real world, but I've been reading about them for a while and pray for them all the time so I feel like I kinda know them, even though they have no idea who I am.

There are even three ladies I know here in Dornoch who are pregnant, but not with their first. Also, there's a couple who just had their first baby.

Babies are such a wonderful miracle. I'm so excited for all these ladies and their husbands!

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

I totally agree that babies are the greatest! Can you believe that ours is 16 weeks old already?

Katie