Sunday, August 05, 2007

Babies out the wazoo

Well, I guess not that many, but it sure seems like it! So just the other day, I got this great news. Yesterday, I got MORE of the same! Another one of my very best friends is preggers. (I hate when people say that word. I only wrote it so I could express how much I hate it. You'll never see me write it ever again.)

I'm super excited. Wow, I can't believe it. I've been friends with Nikki since third grade. She is truly unique. You can always count on her to do something ridiculously silly, or say anything to anyone, doesn't matter if she knows you or not. She's got so many awesome qualities. She's always up for a fun time, makes me laugh a lot, loves to figure out how things work, and is completely honest. She knows how to ask the tough questions, it keeps me accountable. Everyone needs at least one friend like her. She's going to be an awesome mom. I can't wait to walk through this new phase of our lives together!

Two friends who got married after me are now pregnant. Wow. I'm not ready, don't ask.

No comments: