Monday, August 06, 2007

The pictures I promised of me and my pregnant friend Anna

Now that my friend Anna has told everyone about her great news, I can share some pictures of us from back in the day. I was thinking of all the incriminating pictures I could post from our crazy days, but then I realized I've packed most of them away already. Be relieved, Anna. Here are a few I came across, (since I'm old and still own photos from a regular camera, they had to be scanned into my computer; you'll just have to deal with the sub-par quality)


Breakfast before the first day of our senior year of high school (Anna's on the right).


Doing something we weren't supposed to be doing, I'm sure.


William and Mary graduation day. Checkout all those awesome sunglasses.


Anna getting ready to by my bridesmaid. Isn't she beautiful!


Anna in true form. You so wish she was your friend.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow! Here I thought you sent me the backamil photographs already. I love all those pics! I can't believe all the amazing times we have shared. I did the math, we've been friends for 16 years. 16 zany years. Your excitement for Jesse and me melts my heart. You are a super friend with an extensive photo collection! I love you.