Monday, March 17, 2008

just a few more London photos

I know, I know, it's been a month since we left for our vacation to London, and I'm still talking about it. The only excuses for the numerous posts about this trip are that it was fabulous, and vacations for us are few and far between. If you're bored of it, just hold out for a few days until I update you on something current.

This guy was guarding Parliament. I was pretty intimidated, but I guess not too much since I felt comfortable asking to take his picture.

It's difficult to see in this photo, but toward the top left of this rack of meat, there was a bright orange thing. I have no idea what it was, but it was a bit frightening.

How cool is it that there is a Nags Head in London?

This place was a.mazing. It's the entrance to Westminster Cathedral, not to be confused with Westminster Abbey (the cathedral is Roman Catholic, the abbey is Church of England). The inside is covered in mosaics that were just unbelievable. I'd show you pictures of them, but if I took any they would've kicked me out.

The End.

No comments: